Saturday, February 16, 2019

The Crooligans Progress - Part 1

I've started work on a Bratts gang for Necromunda. Bratts, for those that don't know, are a faction from the 90s pre-Necromunda game Confrontation. They're the children of nobles slumming it in the lower hive. Not ritualized like Spyrers, but still well equipped and able to return to the safety of the upper hive.

AsslessMan on his blog Lead Plague has a great concentration of information on the faction.

I'm in the initial stages of green stuff modifications on my leader. More work is needed to make them look less like dark eldar.

Kudos to Aulenback on YakTribe for suggesting the shadowseer's nueral-disruptor as a rare upper hive toy. I love that the pinky-up way he holds it.

I've going to prune the topknot to make him look a little less feminine. But only a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment